GAME SETUP INSTRUCTIONS
The setup instructions reflect CEC_KIT_PC.
Following in-game controls are provided:
- Move forward: pedal forward
- Move backward: pedal backward
- Change camera view/change direction when walking: move joystick knob up/down/left/right (with "C" button released)
- Jump: shake the joystick up and down
- Activate: "Z" button
- Slide Left/Right: move joystick knob left/right (with "C" button pressed)
- Attack: shake the joystick side-to-side (with "C" button pressed)
- Block: move joystick knob backward (with "C" button pressed)
- Ready Weapon: move joystick knob forward (with "C" button pressed)
- Cast: shake the joystick side-to-side (with "C" button released)
Using the setup utility configure Cyber ExerCycle to KEYBOARD and MOUSE MODE (follow the link for more details).
Close the setup program.
While playing the game, you can use console mode to enable/disable some of the game features to help you play. To enter console just press ~ key on your keyboard and type the command followed by ENTER.
For example to turn on invulnerability type "tgm" command. To prevent creatures from attacking you type "tcai" command.
Start the game. Configure the game controls as per the screens below:
Enjoy the game:
Game configuration for reference only.
Universal Timer Ltd is not responsible for content of the games. Please contact respective game manufacturer for game support.