GAME SETUP INSTRUCTIONS
The setup instructions reflect CEC_KIT_PC.
GRAND THEFT AUTO IV
Following in-game controls are provided:
- Move forward: pedal forward. Depending on your pedaling speed your character will walk or sprint.
- Move backward: pedal backward
- Change camera view/change direction when walking: move joystick knob up/down/left/right (with "C" button released)
- Jump: shake the joystick up and down
- Attack: "Z" button
- Steer Left/Right: move joystick knob left/right (with "C" button pressed)
- Enter/Exit Vehicle: move joystick knob backward (with "C" button pressed)
- Activate: move joystick knob forward (with "C" button pressed)
Using the setup utility configure Cyber ExerCycle to KEYBOARD and MOUSE MODE (follow the link for more details).
Close the setup program.
In this game you can explore a very large city on foot or in a car. You will enjoy the hikes through the city even if you do not like this type of game. The amount of detail is simply stunning.
The game contains mature content and may not be suitable for everyone.
Please note, the game needs lots of PC resources to run well. Please make sure to check the PC game requirements (follow recommended system requirements).
Please note, the map size at the start of the game is limited to a portion of the city. You may be able to import a save game or play multiplayer game to get access to the entire city.
Start the game. Configure the game controls as per the screens below:
Make sure that Always Sprint setting is set to "Hold"
Click on Custom Mapping to configure the controls.
The critical settings are Action, Move Left, Move Right, Move Forward, Move Backwards, Sprint, Jump and Enter/Exit Vehicle.
The critical settings are Steer Left, Steer Right, Accelerate and Brake.
Game configuration for reference only.
Universal Timer Ltd is not responsible for content of the games. Please contact respective game manufacturer for game support.