GAME SETUP INSTRUCTIONS
The setup instructions reflect CEC_KIT_PC.
CEC_KIT_LITE_PC does not include a joystick. The controller provides pedaling feedback (forward only). Use a secondary game controller or keyboard to steer the vehicle in the game.
BURNOUT PARADISE : THE ULTIMATE BOX
Following in-game controls are provided:
- Steer Left: move joystick knob left
- Steer Right: move joystick knob right
- Accelerate: pedal forward
- Brake: "Z" button
- Boost: move joystick knob forward (with "C" button released)
- Handbrake: move joystick knob backward (with "C" button released)
- Siren: shake the joystick horizontally (with "C" button released)
- Accelerate (bypassing speed sensor): press "C" button and move joystick knob forward.
- Other functions are provided, please review modes below.
Using the setup utility configure Cyber ExerCycle to JOYSTICK MODE (follow the link for more details).
Using the setup utility configure Cyber ExerCycle LITE to JOYSTICK/NETATHLON MODE (follow the link for more details).
Close the setup program.
Start the game. Configure the game controls as per the screens below:
Game configuration for reference only.
Universal Timer Ltd is not responsible for content of the games. Please contact respective game manufacturer for game support.